Willow Lawn will host its Third Annual Craft Beer event on November 4th from 6-9pm: Craft Beer Harvest benefitting The Special Olympics. The event will take place in the Square at Willow Lawn and the parking lot adjacent to the stage. This event will feature 14 craft beers, food samples, live music from Richmond’s own The Jangling Reinharts, contests, kids’ games & crafts, fun giveaways, prizes and more.
Beer will be available for $6/each. Craft Beer Harvest Beer Glasses will be available for purchase for $15 and includes one drink ticket. Proceeds will benefit Special Olympics Virginia. Additional event features include a Stein Holding Contest at 8pm, a $1000 shopping spree prize drawing as well as a Kids Zone with games and crafts.
1. Palm King Southern Tier - Pumpking
2. Legend - Winter White
3. Ardent - Honey Ginger
4. Starr Hill - Last Leaf
5. Strangeways - Albino Monkey
6. O'Connor - El Guapo Agave
7. Lickinghole Creek - Magic Beaver
8. Legend - Brown Ale
9. Isley - Choosy Mother PB
10. Hardywood Singel
11. Devils Backbone - Vienna Lager
12. Center of Universe - Slingshot Kolsch
13. Bold Rock - Virginia Draft
14. Ardent – IPA